Quality Review Associate
GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Quantitative Insights (QI) Council Quality Review Team in Gurugram, India. The Associate will join a growing Global QI Team which collaborates with GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 500 companies, as well as colleagues throughout GLG. The Associate will be responsible for participating in the review the GLG Council online survey respondent profiles from QI projects, which help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The QI Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The QI Quality Review Team supports the execution of hundreds of surveys per month from a Respondent Validation perspective, and requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a keen analytic outlook.
- Conduct necessary due diligence on survey respondent profiles vs project scope, analyzing and escalating inconsistencies and timely risk mitigation to ensure they meet GLG’s bar for both quality and compliance
- Build reports of accepted and rejected respondents based on profile validation checks and deliver findings to Project Manager colleagues within project timeline parameters
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues within the Global Survey team and the broader GLG teams
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, analyzing results and/or communicating survey findings and identifying opportunities for maintaining higher quality and efficiency levels to Senior Management, which can lead to career and responsibility growth
- Managing large datasets, data collection, analyzing and breaking down data in smaller set
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 1-3 years of work experience
- Successful track record of working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Candidates with Data Quality Review or Compliance background is a benefit
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office skills, including knowledge of MS Excel
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top