Project Support Administrator
GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic graduate to join the Project Support team in Dublin with our Professional Services Firms business. The Project Support Administrator(PSA) is responsible for coordinating connections between GLG’s clients and selected Council Members, global key opinion leaders and senior industry executives acting in a consultative capacity. To facilitate these engagements, the PSA will work closely with GLG Research client-facing professionals and its sophisticated client base, that include world’s leading management and strategy consulting firms, audit firms and agencies. As a PSA, you will develop a strong understanding of GLG’s business model and end-client markets as well as acquire incredible client service experience in a dynamic, high-intensity environment. The PSA role is also an excellent platform to develop into future opportunities at GLG.
- Demonstrate strong acumen for best-in-class service, organization, and adaptability
- Schedule interactions between GLG clients and selected Council Members (experts)
- Project-manage and prioritize competing requests based on urgency and context
- Tenaciously execute and complete scheduling objectives with proactive communication and great level of team-work
- Navigate requests with client-specific preferences and complex compliance requirements
- Establish and build strong working relationships with Research colleagues and internal stakeholders
For project support administrator role, we seek applicants with 0-1 year experience in customer service and administration. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and high-level of professionalism. Ideal candidates will exhibit:
- a passion for detail, speed and superior client service in an dynamic tech-savvy environment
- a strong desire to work in teams while striving for individual excellence
- are fun to work with and can keep good composure when the pace is intense
- openness for coaching and willingness to ask for additional guidance and direction
- the ability to achieve set goals and milestones and potential to assume increasing responsibility over time
- act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top