Part Time Marketing Coordinator
GLG is seeking a part time associate (15-29 hours/week) to help research prospective clients, map their key decision-making paths, enter contact information/details in SFDC, and help to grow our largest business relationship with consulting, agency, and audit firms in the Americas. This position offers the opportunity to work alongside business development managers and marketing to help identify the right targets and companies for outreach.
The Marketing Associate will:
- Research to identify key company stakeholders and develop account map of prospective clients
- Organize and aggregate prospective client data
- Expand business development database with prospective client data
- Help execute outreach by working closely with Marketing Coordinator and other Business Development managers
- SFDC knowledge, LinkedIn/Internet/Company research
- Bachelor's degree preferred
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top