GLG is seeking an Office Manager for our busy Dublin office. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient and reliable and will be responsible for managing the office needs of 100+ employees.
This role is the primary interface for GLG guests, both external parties and senior managers visiting the Dublin office.
- Maintain the office to the highest level of professionalism, orderliness, efficiency and cleanliness to present GLG staff and visitors with an environment upholding our corporate goals and objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with GLG Dublin Leadership, building management and various vendors as needed.
- Provide direction and administrative support on various projects including but not limited to the management and oversight of pantries, mail and overnight courier services, cleaning and maintenance projects.
- Responsible for securing the best contracts from service providers to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Responsible for coordinating with HR and Helpdesk to onboard new staff.
- Generate usage reports, establish budgets, and reconcile financials including allocations if necessary including reconciliation of all invoices and corporate Amex card statement related to office operations.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain collaborative working relationships with vendors; monitor and evaluate vendor performance.
- Manage scheduling, logistics & execution of all space including organising events and catering
- Responsible for Health and Safety and become a certified Fire Warden
- Manage all supplies and supply usage in the office
- Occasional assistance with managing office wide events – helping to book venues, research on best locations, liaising with vendors for competitive pricing.
- Liaise with GLG Global Facilities on budgets and minor office renovations.
- A high degree of trustworthiness
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently on projects (often without a lot of direction)
- Must be extremely efficient and resourceful
- A university degree or equivalent work experience
- Two to five years of post-undergraduate experience in an administrative type role with strong Microsoft office skills; word, excel, outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,000 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer. #LI/JS1
Back to top