Member Solutions Associate
Member Solutions Associates are enthusiastic professionals who act as front-line relationship manager with GLG Council Members. They are responsible for responding to and resolving inquiries from GLG Council Members and colleagues, promoting GLG Member Program, and contributing to system and process improvement efforts to strengthen the overall quality of the GLG Councils. The Member Solutions Associate is an exciting position in a fast-growing global firm with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving industry throughout the world.
- Quickly address, via emails and/or telephone, GLG Council Member inquiries regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to payment and technology tools (ie. Website, online survey, etc.) used by Council Members to communicate with GLG and its clients.
- Maintain the integrity of GLG’s proprietary data management systems and quality of GLG Councils by managing Council Members’ professional profiles, contact information, and knowledge profile
- Work on projects associated with improving the efficiency of team and GLG’s proprietary data management systems
- Consult with team members of individual research practices to carry out the above responsibilities
- Stay on top of industry-relevant news and information
Gerson Lehrman Group attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor degree or above (prestigious colleague is preferred)
- Major in foreign language, communication, or business administration is preferred
- One to two years of work experience or equivalent internship experience, customer services experience will be plus.
- Native speaker of Mandarin and fluent in English (TEM 8, high score of TOFEL, IELTS is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business focus setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, email, in-person, etc.)
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Working under pressure in a fast pace work environment; Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, and ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Demonstrate fluency in using technology tools to improve effectiveness and increase efficiency
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top