Member Solutions Associate
Member Solutions Associates know how to build and maintain relationships. They focus on managing relationships with GLG’s Council Members: 425,000 former C-suite executives, academics, scientists, policy specialists, former public sector leaders and other top professionals. Member Solutions Associates interface with Council Members daily to strengthen their relationship with, and understanding of, GLG.
Member Solutions Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various responsibilities. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven role and problem solving with business and investment leaders. Whether it is walking the CEO of a Fortune 1000 company through GLG’s project workflow and payment platform or chatting with a new Council Member about building out her profile via our online chat feature, the Member Solutions Associate role is an exciting entry-level position in a growing global firm. GLG currently has the following Member Solutions Associate openings:
Member Solutions Associate – Portuguese and Spanish Language Skills
- Member Solutions Associates with Portuguese and Spanish language skills will be aligned with Council Members located in Latin America. In addition to interacting with Latin American Council Members, in this role the Member Solutions Associate will work closely with GLG’s Latin American focused Research team.
Member Solutions Associate – North American and Western European-based Council Members
- Member Solutions Associate will be aligned with Council Members located in North America and Western European-based Council Members. In addition to interacting with Council Members in these geographies, in this role the Member Solutions Associate will work closely with GLG’s North American Financial Services Research team.
As a Member Solutions Associate, each day will present a variety of inquiries from both Council Members and colleagues requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master the Council Member relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, negotiation and communication skills. In our open and collaborative work space, you will communicate with colleagues across multiple GLG teams in a friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven manner.
- Complete a fast-paced training program that leads to client/end-market and industry alignment
- Interact with GLG Council Members and address their inquiries, via email, telephone, and live chat regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to payment and technology tools
- Partner with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of client/end market strategy and offer support to alignment teams
- Develop knowledge of industry dynamics across all verticals and sectors through the use of technology tools and other creative means
- Collaborate with GLG’s compliance team to protect the integrity of all GLG engagements and to ensure that Council Member profiles are complete and up-to-date
The Ideal Candidate:
Across all of our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
For this position, we seek applicants with bachelor's or master’s degrees from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience. The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment;
- Passion for high level customer service with a successful track record in working in a team environment;
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team;
- Undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.3 or better.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading membership for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top