We are seeking candidates for a Marketing Coordinator position on the GLG Professional Services Firms Sales team in Austin, TX. The Marketing coordinator will be responsible for supporting the sales efforts of their team by planning, executing and editing email campaigns to drive sales leads and ultimately generate new revenue for the firm.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the planning, execution and editing of email campaigns to drive leads down the sales funnel and produce revenue.
- Educate sales team on campaign plans.
- Analyze campaigns including tracking and measuring campaign success and work to improve metrics
- Create and optimize high performing emails.
- Segment the email list to send highly relevant messages.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience. Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred.
- Passion for marketing: you genuinely love the field you’re in.
- You are constantly honing your craft and investing in your self-development.
- Excellent writing skills: you are a persuasive copywriter and have samples to show for it.
- Adaptable: you thrive in a fast-paced growth environment and handle change well.
- Self-starter: you identify opportunities for improvement and act on them.
- Analytical: you analyze the data and find meaningful trends to shape your campaign strategy.
- Mandarin speaking skills preferred, but not required
More broadly, we seek bright, positive and flexible people who:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Lead others to do the same
- Have creative and entrepreneurial mindset; are interested in helping to build a business and to be compensated according to performance
- Have demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top