Marketing Automation, Senior Associate
Global Sales and Marketing Campaign and Outreach Manager
GLG is seeking a Marketing and Sales Campaign Manager to build, edit, test and launch marketing and sales outreach campaigns using Marketo and SalesLoft. The Marketing and Sales campaign manager will partner with global internal stakeholders on creating content and loading into the email platform. Additionally, s/he is responsible for creation of marketing lists based on client segmentation and VOC feedback, as well as ensuring quality of work.
What you’ll do
- You will define and implement new CRM strategies and campaigns related to customer communication pre-and post-sale, retention and engagement, and lifetime value maximization.
- You will design, build and scale up multi-channel campaigns using Marketo and/or Sales Loft, and potentially social media channels. You will continuously optimize them based on performance
- You will work together with Strategy, Marketing, Content & Events, Surveys, Strategic Projects, and other BUs towards using different data sources for complex segmentation and personalized messaging across a multitude of personas.
- You will be responsible for the operative steering of CRM campaigns globally including testing and reporting.
- You don’t accept a “no”, love challenges that seem impossible to tackle, take tremendous pride in your work, are curious by nature and enjoy “rolling up sleeves” and GSD (getting stuff done)!
- You have at least 1 year working in customer relationship management, email marketing, and campaign management
- You are data-driven and use your analytical power to interpret reports and initiate essential modifications
- You have gained solid, results-driven experience with Marketo, Salesforce, or similar marketing automation tools. (Marketo preferred)
- You have strong skills using MS PPT, HTML/CSS, and SQL skills are desirable but not required.
- You are a good, agile and supportive team player.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top