Manager, Strategic Projects Life Sciences
Manager, Strategic Projects – New York
GLG Strategic Projects helps life science and healthcare business leaders solve some of their most complex business challenges by combining the real-life experience of leading industry experts with the problem-solving and management skills of top-tier independent consultants.
The Life Sciences (LS) Strategic Projects team works with life science and healthcare companies to support them across a range of projects covering areas such as sales and marketing, business development, and strategy.
The LS Strategic Projects team is looking for a driven professional with significant experience executing both quantitative and qualitative research studies across methodologies and therapeutic areas; experience and a good comfort level with multiple types of survey research, especially custom designed studies, including landscape, positioning, message testing, creative/copy testing, segmentations, tracking.
The role offers exposure to a broad range of functional responsibilities, including product development, sales, marketing, and operations and unlimited opportunities to build strong relationships with our clients.
- Lead projects through regular client contact, day-to-day project management and delegation of key duties to appropriate team members
- Consulting with clients on business issues and research design
- Prepare proposals based on a client discussion and RFP (request for a proposal) document and see them through to completion
- Take the lead in supporting consultants, SMEs, and our internal teams to design qualitative and quantitative market research instruments
- Take the lead in QA/QC of survey analysis and interpretation, including working with our internal Quantitative Insights (survey) team
- Play an active role in forecasting and budgeting
- Minimum of 7 years research experience with prior experience specifically in healthcare/pharmaceutical market research
- Experience executing a diverse set of quantitative and qualitative research studies across methodologies and therapeutic areas; experience and a good comfort level with multiple types of survey research, especially custom designed studies, including landscape, positioning, message testing, creative/copy testing, segmentations, tracking, etc.
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing the development of junior staff
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Commercial orientation and a deep desire to help grow the business
- Entrepreneurial zeal and team player
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top