We are seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated individual to assist our legal department. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, incredibly trustworthy and resourceful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Document and contracts management
- Schedule, track, and confirm meetings using Outlook calendars
- Maintain legal docket; slug legal documents and marketing collateral
- Maintain impeccable organization of highly confidential business documents/files
- Compliance process support
- Support contract negotiation
- Provide phone support
- Expense reports and general office support as needed
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in MS office
- Experience handling incoming queries (both by email and phone) and interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high quality membership service.
- Interest in the legal field
- Must have impeccable references
- Cover letters are not required, but strongly encouraged
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top