Junior Client Solutions Associate | Healthcare | July 2020 Start
GLG is seeking recent graduates to join our Life Sciences and Healthcare focused Client Solutions Associate Program in Austin, Texas, who have a strong interest in excelling at best-in-class client service in a performance-driven, merit-based, and team-oriented environment.
Our Client Solutions Associates are the engine of GLG. After completing an initial training period, Client Solutions Associates spend the first six to eight months as Junior Associates learning how to recruit new experts into GLG’s global membership and the client service skills they need to be effective in the role. Junior Associates are promoted to Senior Associates after achieving specific quantitative and qualitative goals. Senior Associates continue to hone their client service skills and work directly with our clients – professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consultancies, and non-profits – to help them learn and make better decisions every day. Client Solutions Associates do so by facilitating custom learning solutions such as phone consultations, one-on-one meetings, surveys, reports, and consulting engagements with leading experts and executives.
Key Junior Associate responsibilities include:
- Recruiting new healthcare experts to join our global membership through targeted lead generation and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Interacting with GLG’s experts daily to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests
- Supporting more senior team members on all aspects of client engagement
- Learning our compliance policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements
After achieving the goals of a Junior Associate within six to eight months, key Senior Associate responsibilities include:
- Executing custom learning projects for Life Sciences or healthcare clients
- Engaging with clients daily by phone to understand and serve their learning needs and provide exceptional service
- Continuing to recruit new experts to join our membership through targeted lead generation and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Collaborating with our Business Development team to grow revenue and ensure retention on existing accounts
As a Client Service Associate, you will learn to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, entrepreneurial, and challenging environment
- Communicate with clients to assess and scope their learning needs
- Develop strong, transferable business skills – including client service excellence, written and oral communication, client and account management, time management, negotiating, problem solving, project management, and the ability to achieve commercial targets
- Understand and deploy a broad range of custom learning products to creatively support clients
- Collaborate with colleagues on and across teams to build and shape a business
- Mentor newer professionals
GLG seeks to attract employees from diverse personal, academic and professional backgrounds. We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission to bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Ideal candidates also have:
- Strong interest in developing the skills to excel at client service in a high-volume environment
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and fast-paced environment
- Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a business successfully
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare and/or Life Sciences space
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Receptive to close coaching and feedback
- Insatiable desire to learn about new topics
- Bachelor’s degree
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Daniel A.Senior Content Manager, Financial & Business Services
Daniel curates content for financial service professionals interested in payments, insurance, and cryptocurrency.
Back to top