Intern - Chinese Speaking
- Seoul, South Korea
GLG's Chinese/ Mandarin Speaker Intern role is an exciting opportunity for university students looking to pursue a career in research, consulting, or the financial services sector. The internship is structured to develop your communication and teamwork skills, and broaden your industry knowledge while working in a fast-growing global firm.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Conduct industry research and reach out to Chinese professionals and experts best suited to participate in each project through telephone, emails and other channels;
• Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders utilizing a strategic/tactical methodology, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships
• Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG's extensive profile management systems
• Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Council Network in SEA
• Native Chinese and good communication skills in English+ Korean
• Current university student or graduates/post graduates
• Candidates who could commit 4/5 days a week for at least 3 months
• Be thorough and have good attention to detail
• Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Ability to work outside of a traditional office environment
• Experience in relevant research industry, marketing research, recruiting or consulting will be a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's insight network. Our clients rely on GLG's global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world's largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG's industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company's culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. ("GLG") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top