Gerson Lehrman Group美国格理集团
Team: Council Team
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and establish consulting relationships with industry experts across key Southeast Asia geographies to leverage for our client inquiries
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s extensive profile management systems
- Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Councils.
- Current university student or graduates/post graduates
- Candidates who could commit 5 days a week for 6 months will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and over email in English; knowledge of another language also an advantage (Thai or Mandarin Chinese preferred)
- Be thorough and have good attention to detail
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work outside of a traditional office environment
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top