HR Support Analyst
GLG’s HR team is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented HR Support Analyst with HR and customer service skills to provide support to our EMEA HR team and serve as the main point of contact for all EMEA employee inquiries. Key responsibilities include maintenance of HR system data and managing general employee questions in-person, via email and phone which include topics such as benefits, performance management, payroll, time-off, etc.all in a highly professional manner.
- Serve as a main point of contact for employee queries including explanation of company policies, procedures, and benefits
- Serve as the point person for the entry and maintenance of employee data in accordance with payroll schedule
- Manage our online time-off system
- Research employee questions and effectively communicate information to employees, escalating more complex issues to subject matter experts
- Assist in operational processes: on-boarding/off-boarding processes, transfers, personnel file maintenance, employment verifications
- Support annual HR processes and audits (performance, goals, etc.)
- Under guidance, create and improve administrative processes for accuracy and efficiency
- Provide support to HR business partners including preparing and creating materials for handouts or presentations including excel, word and PowerPoint documents
- Collaborate with the global HR team on projects and issues
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree and/ or experience in HR preferred
- Excellent systems skills including high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR Systems
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail; strong drive for results
- Ability to function in fast paced, innovative and open environment
- Awareness and protection of confidential information when working in an open work environment
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously
- Able to adapt quickly to changes and the discipline to complete last minute requests as needed
- Ability to interact comfortably with employees at various levels of the organization
- Knowledge of local employment laws and regulation.
- Ability to proactively and instinctively spot risks, issues, opportunities and find creative solutions to prevent or progress them.
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 450,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,000 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it/careers.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits programme and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top