HR Recruiting Coordinator
The HR Recruiting Coordinator will have experience providing high volume coordination in a fast paced demanding professional environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to communicate both written and verbally.The qualified candidate will be based in our Gurgaon office and will be partnering with the Talent Acquisition team to aggressively attract a talented workforce.
This position is on contractual basis for a period 6 months.
- Manage the flow of candidates thorough the recruitment process, from scheduling interviews via MS Outlook and following-up with interviewers and candidates;
- Manage onsite logistics during interviews, and ensuring a seamless overall experience for both the candidate and the interview panel;
- Coordinate with candidates across APAC on assessment tests etc;
- Respond to both internal and external inquiries about employment and recruiting process;
- Maintain applicant tracking system and MIS, data in Excel;
- Respond quickly and effectively to urgent tasks, and prioritize them appropriately;
- Execute on ad-hoc accountabilities.
- 0-3 years of experience. Recruiting/sourcing experience; Administrative experience of managing or scheduling interviews would be preferred;
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field;
- Candidates who could commit 5 days a week for upto 6 months will be preferred;
- Candidates from Delhi/ NCR may only apply;
- Excellent command over English including demonstrated oral and written abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.);
- Good knowledge of using technology tools/software (MS Word, Excel);
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook with proficiency in Calendar Management of different time zones would be preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,200 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or certain other securities to avoid appearances of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-competition agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
Back to top