GLG’s HR team is seeking a highly motivated, proactive and detail-oriented HR professional to coordinate the full life cycle and employee experience for GLG’s Client Service Associate Program in Austin, Texas. This individual will serve as the main point of contact for all Associates in the program
- Serve as a main point of contact for Associate onboarding including pre-hire activities to ensure motivation and engagement of Associates joining our robust program.
- Provide support and guidance for explanation of company policies and procedures as well as navigating internal functions and processes
- First point of contact for resolving basic employee relations issues and escalating them to appropriate management team/ HR leadership as required for Associates
- Manage the Associate class promotion process
- Partner with HR Leadership to support cyclical HR processes, including preparation for talent review, yearend performance reviews, compensation, etc.
- Assist in operational processes: on-boarding/off-boarding and internal transfers of Associates
- Support annual HR processes and audits (performance, goals, etc.) and work with HR Support on basic reporting
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree and/ or experience in HR preferred
- 2-4 years working in a highly engaged HR team in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Working knowledge of FLSA regulations
- Excellent systems skills including high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR Systems
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail; strong drive for results
- Awareness and protection of confidential information when working in an open work environment
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact comfortably with employees at various levels of the organization
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading membership for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top