Healthcare Analyst - Compliance Operations
GLG is looking for an experienced professional for the role of Compliance Operations Analyst, specializing in HealthCare (Clinical Trials) at our Gurgaon office. The Compliance Operations Analyst will be responsible for applying GLG’s industry-leading compliance policies and advancing other compliance-related initiatives. A successful candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, and demonstrate very strong attention to detail.
- Ensure GLG profile accuracy on Healthcare Council Members by reviewing corresponding information on their resumes & publically available information. Familiarity with Internet research of secondary sources.
- In depth knowledge of healthcare industry, clinical data recording & research, clinical operations for drug and medical device industry & Outcome Research preparedness.
- Understanding and enforcing key requirements of firm and regulators’ Legal & Compliance rules and policies. Possess and apply a strong distinction between the correct/incorrect business practices and escalate any compliance breaches.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize are skills that are essential to this role. You must be extremely organized, very detail-oriented, and highly professional in all written and oral communications.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of legal policies and procedures including related support and delivery of training to employees (Optional)
- Working closely with GLG’s legal and compliance personnel to support GLG’s business operations.
Across all of our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 1-3 years of work experience in the Healthcare Industry, with an emphasis on Clinical Trials Research and/or Operations.
- Fluent in all MS office applications (intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word (e.g., mail merge, styles, table of references, etc.), Excel (e.g., sorting, data filtering, basic formulas, etc.)
- Ability to handle independently incoming questions (by both email and phone) and interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with a professional service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy
- We expect you to pursue and handle increasing responsibility.
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors;
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same;
- Express a strong desire to work in a team;
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 425,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,200 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or certain other securities to avoid appearances of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-competition agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
Back to top