Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
GLG's Graduate Recruiting Coordinator position reflects our commitment to attracting the brightest talent globally. This position will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflect our firm culture, values, and success factors.
This role requires extensive communication with various levels of candidates, business partners and external contacts. An interest in recruitment and recruitment-specific administration skills is imperative. The candidate must possess a professional demeanor with an extremely high level of communication skills as well as the ability to self-prioritize responsibilities. The candidate must also be able to comfortably verbalize GLG’s business model to candidates, schools, and vendors as well as represent GLG at recruiting events.
- Work closely with senior Recruitment and HR leaders execute graduate hiring strategy
- Grow relationships with lecturers and career officers and frequently representing GLG at career fairs and on-campus events, including marketing and logistics planning
- Be an ambassador for GLG with universities and prospective candidates.
- Write and post job descriptions on university sites & jobboards and engage creatively with potential candidates
- Review candidate applications and conduct initial phone screening
- Manage candidates through interview process, including scheduling interviews and collating feedback to ensure a great candidate experience
- Track all applicant activity in our Applicant Tracking System in an accurate and efficient manner; providing reports as needed.
- Route unsolicited incoming resumes and respond to general email and phone inquiries regarding open positions
- Make recommendations and problem-solve challenges in the Campus Recruiting process
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume recruiting environment
- Great organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in HR with 2:1 or above
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Experience ideally in graduate recruitment and/or partnering with universities
- Experience in candidate sourcing/cold calling
- Experience running reports/providing data regarding applicant flow
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,000 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer. This is a 6 month maternity backfill role.
Back to top