Graduate Associate Programme - APAC team
Research teams are the engine of GLG. Our research professionals work closely with leaders at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, professional services firms, startups, and nonprofits on the critical decisions they make every day around the world. We work in research teams across industries, becoming the experts on our experts, helping our clients find the insight they need from leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other professionals with years of on-the-ground experience. And then we propose creative learning solutions – from phone consultations and one-on-one meetings to surveys, reports, and site tours. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves as well as our clients.
Our teams based in Dublin work with clients across the APAC region, working with APAC clients and US colleagues as part of a global servicing team.
The Graduate Associate Programme also offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. Our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, birthday celebrations, and various team-building activities.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across the company, we look for individuals who embody GLG’s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Key Graduate Associate responsibilities include:
- Completing the intensive training period;
- Growing and developing our membership of experts through targeted outreach;
- Partnering with senior colleagues daily to understand their needs and provide exceptional service;
- Executing custom projects across client firms – including consultations, surveys, and special projects;
- Focusing on policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements;
Graduate Associate Training Programme and Personal Development:
As a GLG Graduate Associate, you go through a number of personal development steps designed to support you to:
- Excel in a fast-paced environment;
- Work collaboratively to develop knowledge of client relationships;
- Assess and scope clients research needs;
- Develop strong actionable business skills – including time management, professional conduct, communication, negotiation, and project management;
- Understand and utilize a broad range of products to creatively engage and support clients;
- Grow relationships with thought leaders and clients to provide top-level service;
- Collaborate with internal partners to exceed client expectations; and
- Mentor newer professionals.
For the Graduate Associate Program, we seek applicants with bachelors or masters degrees from top-tier colleges and universities or equivalent work experience. These factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Fluency in English and 1 or more Asian language (in particular Korean or Japanese)
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities;
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to learn about new topics;
- Passion for client service, especially with experience in phone-based professional communication;
- Ability to build and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals;
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment;
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility and autonomy over time;
- Undergraduate or graduate result of 2:1 or higher.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top