Global Servicing/Recruiting Analyst
Full Job Description
The Global Servicing team (internally known as Asia Delegate) serves as a liaison between GLG’s Research Managers in the United States and top professionals in the APAC region. As a Global Servicing Analyst, you would have the opportunity to work with GLG offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco and Boston to help create custom learning solutions for clients (phone consultations, one-on-one meetings, surveys, reports, and site tours, etc.). While Research Managers from these offices work directly with clients to understand their needs, Global Servicing Analysts provide support through identifying and introducing leading industry experts (C-suite executives, doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, etc.) to participate in GLG’s learning engagements.
Global Servicing Analyst are curious individuals who thrive in a communication-driven role and, most importantly, understand the nuances of communicating across different cultures. Each day presents an array of projects requiring agile critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master an internal peer-to-peer workflow with colleagues abroad, while developing global business acumen, negotiation capabilities and time-management skills. Our flow is fast-paced, and Global Servicing Analysts work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Work collaboratively in partnership with other GLG teammates in the United States;
- Quickly and efficiently identify and establish relationships with professionals suited to participate in our highest priority client inquiries through phone and email outreach;
- Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships;
- Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing;
- Learn GLG’s policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of all GLG engagements;
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum Bachelors degrees from top-tier colleges or universities
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to problem solve and impeccable attention to detail;
- Experience with different cultures, either domestically or while studying/ working abroad;
- Passion for learning about new topics and eagerness for building relationships across a spectrum of professional backgrounds and seniorities;
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in internet research, head hunting, recruitment, market research;
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English. Preference for candidates who are also proficient in Korean or other Asian languages.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top