Global Head of Survey Research
GLG is seeking a senior executive leader to lead its global market insights/Survey business. This person will oversee all client servicing teams for GLG Survey across the globe, report to the Head of Global Survey, and be a senior member of the rapidly growing global business unit. In addition, this individual will be responsible build and execute strategies to strengthen GLG’s service capabilities for quantitative research to all client segments, and further driving additional growth.
GLG Surveys business serves clients to collect quantitative insights from GLG’s membership of over 650,000 professionals as well as from our access to extensive consumer populations. Our Surveys business delivers thousands of projects each year that support the decision making of the world’s top professionals.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead multiple teams that pitch, execute, and deliver customized survey products to GLG’s clients, who are primarily in financial services, management consulting and large corporations
- Develop and implement best practices for project execution
- Help manage the commercial success and growth plan of the Survey business, and the performance of senior leaders within GLG Survey
- Innovate around survey and polling design, and expand scope of delivery capabilities to other quantitative products
- Collaborate with other GLG Survey leaders to grow the global business
- Develop, introduce and implement best practices and tools to optimize the Survey business’s standard operating procedures
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 20 years of experience in a leading market research or management consulting firms
- Extensive experience in end-to-end quantitative research: from pitching to design, execution, analysis, and presentation
- Experience building and/or leading large professional service organizations
- A proven track record of fully owning P&L responsibilities, driving business growth, and marketing/selling research products/services
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders in a high-volume, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Back to top