Fall Talent Acquisition Intern
The Talent Acquisition Intern will primarily work with the Austin, TX Talent Acquisition team. This role requires adaptability in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment, outstanding people and customer service skills, and strong administrative and organizational support in the sourcing, interviewing, and hiring of GLG Austin employees.
We are seeking candidates able to work 40 hours/week, 5 days/week. This position is open to upcoming seniors as well as post-graduate candidates.
GLG interns are expected to pursue and handle increasing responsibility. Essential duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Overall administrative and recruiting support of the Austin Talent Acquisition team through job postings, candidate communication, and interview scheduling and coordination.
- Consistent and unprompted updating of the application tracking system (Jobvite) and candidate tracking spreadsheet
- Collaboration with the talent team through efficient administrative and organizational skills and an ability and desire to develop recruiting capabilities
- Timely and professional communication with candidates throughout the interview process
Successful candidates will demonstrate a history of outstanding extracurricular and academic interests as well as relevant experience and skills including:
- Previous related work experience
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience through academic, professional, and/or extracurricular activities
- Strong administrative, organizational, and multitasking skills with an eye for detail
- Exceptional customer service skills and high proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Senior in undergraduate degree with high academic performance with a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Previous Human Resources or Talent Acquisition experience
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading membership for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top