GLG is seeking an intelligent, resourceful individual with exceptional communication skills as Executive Assistant to senior management of GLG
• Manage senior management’s calendar/affairs and ensure all tasks happen without delay
• Coordinate internal and external meetings including teleconference and video conference meetings
• Arrange domestic and international travel for both business and personal including flights, hotels, visas, local transportation etc.
• Interact with clients and colleagues in a highly professional manner
• Work with other administration staff across APAC
• Handle work with high confidentiality
• Assist with office events logistics
• Assist with office administration works such as manage expense reports, order office supplies, handle office bill payments etc.
• Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier university
- Minimum five years experiences working in MNC as an executive assistant supporting senior managements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Excellent word processing and IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- High level of trustworthiness
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present materials clearly and concisely
- Proactive, team player, professional, responsible
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG is the world’s leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from its more than 500,000 members, experts in their respective fields. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s approximately 1,200 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or certain other securities to avoid appearances of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-competition agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
Back to top