Executive Administrative Assistant
GLG is seeking an intelligent, resourceful individual with exceptional communication skills. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient and reliable and will be responsible for managing the office needs for our Mumbai office.
- Maintain the office to the highest level of professionalism, orderliness, efficiency and cleanliness to present GLG staff and visitors with an environment upholding our corporate goals and objectives.
- Maintaining relationships and building management and various vendors as needed.
- Provide direction and administrative support on various projects including but not limited to the management and oversight of pantries, mail and overnight courier services, cleaning and maintenance projects.
- Responsible for securing the best contracts from service providers to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Generate usage reports, establish budgets, and reconcile financials including allocations if necessary including reconciliation of all invoices related to office operations.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain collaborative working relationships with vendors; monitor and evaluate vendor performance.
- Manage scheduling, logistics & execution of all space including organising events and catering
- Manage all supplies and supply usage in the office
- Occasional assistance with managing office wide events – helping to book venues, research on best locations, liaising with vendors for competitive pricing.
- Liaise with GLG Global Facilities on budgets and minor office renovations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier university
- Minimum five years experiences working in MNC as an executive assistant supporting senior managements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Excellent word processing and IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Only candidates from Mumbai may apply for this role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- High level of trustworthiness
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present materials clearly and concisely
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently on projects (often without a lot of direction)
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.glg.it
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top