GLG is transforming the way the world’s top professionals share expertise and learn. Global, technology-enabled, and nimble, GLG curates custom learning opportunities among professionals and major thought leaders across fields. GLG supports knowledge exchange through conversations, small group convenings, mentorships, expert surveys, and more. GLG’s network of 375,000 experts works with our 900 employees in 21 offices in 12 countries.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, and professionalism.
We are seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated individual to assist the Events team in coordination of internal/external events. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, trustworthy, and resourceful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- General event support for key internal team events, including logistical arrangements and managing expenses.
- Support for event planning, includes management of target lists, coordination of internal and external communications, and scheduling of key meetings for GLG leadership during conferences.
- Assist in development of annual event plans and timelines for various formats of events (e.g. webcasts, ELITE events, private visits, conferences).
- Provide oversight and management of GLG invitation process to targets/clients, in collaboration with Events team.
- Assist in development and management of lists/files related to LS events (e.g. target lists, attendee lists).
- Provide timely updates and reporting on event metrics.
- General administrative support as needed.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Event logistical planning and communication experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluency in Microsoft office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word software, and a track record of learning how to use new software tools
- Experience interacting with senior professionals in a manner consistent with high quality service
- Impeccable references
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,200 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top