Corporate Research Associate
GLG is seeking entrepreneurial recent graduates to join our Corporate Research Team in Korea.
As an Associate, you will support, design, and ultimately manage the delivery of customized research solutions for our clients by identifying and engaging with leading industry experts and executives. In addition, you will have the opportunity to strengthen key client and expert relationships and to make a real commercial impact on the business.
We believe in a focused, action-oriented environment in which client-service, creativity, and collaboration are held in the highest regard. Working with us means being part of a growing enterprise where teamwork is a key component to success. At GLG, you won’t just help build the world’s leading insight provider—you will actively build your career and your future.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learn basics of GLG operations and client project execution by leading Council Member outreach, call scheduling and other key support functions
- Support and ultimately lead end-to-end complex research projects from multinational and local life science and technology companies operating in Korea
- Demonstrate ability to look inside and outside of network to find experts through performing lead generation and recruiting efforts
- Develop client end-market knowledge in the healthcare and technology sectors by engaging council members to understand key dynamics and trends
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors or higher degree from a top-tier university (or equivalent work experience)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a commercial or research role in consulting, finance, or industry focused on the healthcare sector
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Exhibit relentless attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual in Korea & English
- Passion for fast-paced learning and client service, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals;
- Possess a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top