Content Manager, TMT
Content Manager, Technology, Media & Telecommunications Team
GLG Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Content Managers serve internal thought leaders around GLG’s capabilities in the sector, driving innovative content and bespoke programming for our clients and leading the growth of our Councils of key executives.
You will be the right candidate if you are passionate about technology, media, telecom, and finance, and will enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems.
You take responsibility for the work you do and are proactive in seeking opportunities to grow. You honestly care about engaging in meaningful, impactful work and you hold yourself to a higher standard.
You forge meaningful relationships. You are responsive, insightful, and are excited by the mandate to delight your clients. You approach a problem with an open mind and revel in a creative solution.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build relationships with key thought leaders in the TMT space, focused on cultivating relationships that can lead to the development of cutting edge content.
- Spearhead execution of our client engagement plan across client investment strategies and seniorities through programming and curating events, including small round tables, virtual events and field trips.
- Contribute to the design, development, positioning and internal and external marketing of our Tech, Media & Telecommunications solutions/products.
- Partner with industry-focused clients on bespoke solutions and contribute to new product innovation to keep pace with changing client needs and industry trends.
- Contribute to key initiatives established by firm leaders.
- Work as part of collaborative interoffice teams to deliver results.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to project professionalism and competence in front of clients. Successful candidate will be a confident, persuasive, and able communicator comfortable with unfamiliar topics and challenging client situations.
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience, ideally as an analyst, associate or similar role in marketing, public relations, or industry research within the TMT space. Other relevant experience in the industry will be considered.
- An orientation toward action and passion for execution. Ability to manage a large number of highly complex tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Desire to conduct in-person, email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
- Ability to “connect the dots” between current events and investor priorities.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Express a strong desire to work in a team.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,300 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top