Content Manager - Investment Strategies
GLG’s Events Team is seeking a Content Manager who’ll be focused on developing content and events on investment trends, techniques, and strategies. While creating and moderating these events, this individual will also be leveraging top Council Members, which includes investors, consultants, and executives in GLG's network.
You will be the right candidate if you have a clear understanding of the analytical skills that investment professionals need to learn and be successful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build relationships with key thought leaders in the investment industry to develop cutting edge virtual event content.
- Spearhead execution of our client engagement plan across client investment strategies and seniorities through programming and curating events, including small roundtables, webinars, and seminars.
- Contribute to the design, development, positioning and marketing of our finance focused event solutions/products.
- Partner with buy-side investment clients on bespoke solutions and contribute to new product innovation to keep pace with changing client needs.
- Work as part of collaborative interoffice teams to deliver results.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience, ideally as an analyst, associate or similar role in an investment firm (e.g. hedge fund, private equity firm, etc.), financial services firm or finance focused news outlet/journal. Other relevant experience will be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to project professionalism and competence in front of clients. Successful candidate will be a confident, persuasive, and able communicator comfortable with unfamiliar topics and challenging client situations.
- An orientation toward action and passion for execution. Ability to manage a large number of highly complex tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to “connect the dots” between client needs and GLG’s unique value proposition.
- Desire to conduct email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Strong desire to work in a team.
- Curiosity and a drive to continuously learn.
Back to top