Content Manager - Healthcare
GLG Healthcare (HC) Content Managers serve as internal thought leaders around GLG’s capabilities in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector. A Content Manager will drive innovative content and bespoke event programming for our clients, while leading the growth of our Council of key opinion leaders, physicians, researchers, and executives.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, physicians, and executives in the Healthcare and Life Sciences space to develop cutting edge in-person and virtual event content.
- “Connect the dots” between trending Healthcare and Life Sciences industry topics, upcoming catalysts, and investor priorities to build events based on these issues and position and market these events both internally to business development/client service teams and directly to GLG clients
- Spearhead the execution of our client engagement plan across client investment strategies and seniorities through programming and curating events, including small roundtables, discussions at industry conferences, webinars, and teleconferences.
- Contribute to the design, development, positioning and marketing of our Healthcare and Life Sciences solutions/products.
- Host in-person and virtual events between key opinion leaders, physicians, and executives and GLG’s clients, serving as a moderator for these discussions.
- Partner with industry-focused clients on bespoke solutions and contribute to new product innovation to keep pace with changing client needs and industry trends.
- Work as part of collaborative interoffice teams to deliver results.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, including, but not limited to marketing, industry research, equity research, academic research, journalism
- Must project professionalism and competence in front of clients, as well as be a confident, persuasive, and able communicator comfortable with unfamiliar topics and challenging client situations.
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to manage many highly complex tasks while maintaining attention to detail, and work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must have strong relationship-building skills, as well as a desire to conduct in-person, email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in science is required, and an MS, PhD, or MD is preferred.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top