Content Manager - Credit
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Building relationships with key thought leaders in the credit space to develop highly relevant in-person and virtual event content.
- Programming and curating events, including small roundtables, private meeting series, webinars and panels.
- Contributing to the design, development, positioning and marketing of our credit solutions & products.
- Partnering with GLG credit clients on new product innovation to keep pace with changing client needs and industry trends.
- Collaborating with GLG’s other 21 offices to ensure best practices are discussed and incorporated.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Relevant experience, ideally as a credit-focused journalist, analyst, or similar role. Other relevant experience in the industry will be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to project professionalism and competence in front of clients. A successful candidate will be a confident, persuasive, and comfortable with grasping unfamiliar topics and operating in challenging client situations.
- An orientation toward action and passion for execution. Ability to manage a large number of highly complex tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to connect the dots between current events and investor priorities.
- Desire to conduct in-person, email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Express a strong desire to work in a team.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading membership for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top