Compliance Operations Associate
GLG is looking for an experienced professional for the role of Compliance Operations Associate in our Austin office. The Compliance Operations Associate will be responsible for applying GLG’s industry-leading compliance policies and advancing other compliance-related initiatives. A successful candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, and demonstrate very strong attention to detail.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain organization of business documents/files
- Assist with internal and external reporting and training
- Provide scheduling, filing and administrative support
- Draft client facing emails that provide requested documentation
- Assist with document management and organization
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role or other professional working environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in all MS office applications (intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word (e.g., mail merge, styles, table of references, etc.), Excel (e.g., sorting, data filtering, basic formulas, etc.)
- Ability to handle independently incoming questions (by both email and phone) and interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with a professional service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top