Client Management Associate
Gerson Lehrman Group is seeking Associate to support clients in Japan. An Associate will be responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to Gerson Lehrman Group clients based in Japan. Associates help to drive GLG’s business model and develop their segments client base through close coordination with senior members of the research team and working with clients to fulfill their primary research needs. Research Associates are responsible for driving Gerson Lehrman Group’s underlying business processes, fulfilling timely client research requests, assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and facilitating in-person interactions between GLG’s clients and Council Members:
- Fulfill time-sensitive research requests for GLG clients
- Exhibit strong business communication and client service skills
- Learn to leverage GLG’s platform and network to match thought leaders with clients, based upon the client’s research objectives
- Collaborate closely with senior team members to program live event content for Asia as well as more broadly distributed virtual event content
- Coordinate with cross-functional and international colleagues to develop product strategies
- Work closely with Business Development colleagues and sector-specialized Managers to deepen existing client relationships
- Effectively interact with financial services clients across the region and manage relationships with senior leaders from the investment community/Professional services clients/Corporates.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
- Minimum 2 years prior work experience, preferably in financial services/consulting
- Native Proficiency in Japanese and fluency in English
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
- Attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Daniel A.Senior Content Manager, Financial & Business Services
Daniel curates content for financial service professionals interested in payments, insurance, and cryptocurrency.
Back to top