Junior Business Development Associate, Corporate Markets
Business Development Associate, Corporate Markets
Support new business sales by sourcing, establishing, and building relationships with Fortune 1000 executives over the phone and by e-mail. This role is part of a structured training program focused on developing the outstanding enterprise sales talent for quota-bearing roles at GLG post-program.
- Research and identify new client opportunities based on key client profiles in target accounts
- Apply sales development best practices with email, phone, and social outreach to connect with new prospects
- Engage with prospects to articulate GLG’s value proposition
- Utilize discovery and objection handling strategies to speak knowledgably with decision makers and to build interest in GLG’s offerings
- Coordinate meetings on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
- Demonstrate ability to consistently achieve or exceed program targets by the end of the second full-time month
- BS or BA degree in addition to 1-3 years of work experience (career switchers encouraged in addition to sales experience)
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset and are interested in helping build a business and be compensated according to performance
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Director & Head of Client Solutions for North American Financial Services
Gentry uses his economics and sales background to understand the larger picture of the service economy—ensuring that Financial Services Council Members provide clients with the essential professional learning tools.
Back to top