Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate is responsible for providing support to the GLG Public Equity and Credit sales team within EMEA (Europe, The Middle East and Africa). This is an administrative role in a supportive and friendly environment within the Financial Sector.
GLG Sales Assistant is responsible for:
- Data inputting and database management. Maintaining and updating CRM (client relationship management) tool, Salesforce, as and when needed. Setting up new accounts signed up by the sales team and adding new users on a regular basis. Maintaining the team’s prospects list.
- Preparing and sending usage reports to clients
- Account mapping. Assist the team in mapping large client organizations to identify potential new users of GLG services and promoters within.
- Preparing Presentations. Pulling data and creating graphs and slides for client reviews and renewals.
- Customer services. Direct client help requests to relevant account manager.
Additional / ad-hoc duties:
- Assist the team with account projections.
- Organise meetings
- Collate itineraries
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
- 1-3 years of work experience within a support role in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies and financial services, etc., would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convening’s, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,000 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Other Highlights Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule. Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires. GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top