Bilingual Member Solutions Associate- Spanish/Portuguese
**THIS POSITION IS FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THE DEGREE REQUIREMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION**
Member Solutions Associates are responsible for managing relationships with GLG’s Council Members: 700,000 former C-suite executives, academics, scientists, policy specialists, former public sector leaders and other top professionals. Member Solutions Associates interface with Council Members daily to strengthen their relationship with, and understanding of, GLG.
Member Solutions Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various responsibilities. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven role and problem solving with business and investment leaders. Whether it is walking the CEO of a Fortune 1000 company through GLG’s project workflow and payment platform or chatting with a new Council Member about building out her profile via our online chat feature, the Member Solutions Associate role is an exciting entry-level position in a growing global firm. GLG currently has the following Member Solutions Associate opening:
Member Solutions Associate – Portuguese and Spanish Language Skills
Member Solutions Associates with Portuguese and Spanish language skills will be aligned with Council Members located in Latin America. In addition to interacting with Latin American Council Members, in this role the Member Solutions Associate will work closely with GLG’s Latin American focused Research team.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
As a Member Solutions Associate, each day will present a variety of inquiries from both Council Members and colleagues requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master the Council Member relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, negotiation and communication skills. In our open and collaborative work space, you will communicate with colleagues across multiple GLG teams in a friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven manner.
- Complete a fast-paced training program that leads to client/end-market and industry alignment
- Interact with GLG Council Members and address their inquiries, via email, telephone, and live chat regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to payment and technology tools
- Partner with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of client/end market strategy and offer support to alignment teams
- Develop knowledge of industry dynamics across all verticals and sectors through the use of technology tools and other creative means
- Collaborate with GLG’s compliance team to protect the integrity of all GLG engagements and to ensure that Council Member profiles are complete and up-to-date
An Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
Across all of our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
For this position, we seek applicants with a Bachelor's degree or higher. The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment;
- Passion for high-level customer service with a successful track record in working in a team environment;
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team;
- Experience working with online ticketing systems (i.e., Zendesk)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Back to top