Associate, Talent Acquisition
- New York, NY
GLG's Talent Acquisition Associate role reflects our commitment to attracting the brightest talent globally. This position will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflect our firm culture, values, and success factors. This is a metrics-driven position which will be responsible for elevating the relationship with the business unit managers and requires thoroughly understanding business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Execution of experienced hire recruitment and candidate management.
- Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business.
- Manage and recruit for a portfolio of positions.
- Strive for exceptional and best-in-class candidate experience.
- Work with HRBPs, and Compensation teams to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures.
- Work with Director, Talent Acquisition, Business Unit Managers and HRBP's to execute workforce plan with recruitment budget in mind.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of relevant recruitment or talent acquisition experience
- Mix of agency and corporate experience, familiarity with recruitment metrics and KPIs strongly preferred
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- Demonstrated competence in thinking strategically, analytically, conceptually and innovatively Willing to be hands-on throughout daily activities
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- High levels of personal energy and positivity
- Working experience with Applicant Tracking Systems a plus (Jobvite, Greenhouse)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's insight network. Our clients rely on GLG's global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 900,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world's best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world's largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG's industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company's culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. ("GLG") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top