Associate, Product Operations
Associate, Product Operations
Strategic Projects, division of GLG
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it/sp.
GLG is looking for an associate for a startup division, called Strategic Projects, to help grow demand for our products, build out a strong network of independent consulting talent (Council Members), and to help scale and professionalize our platform service. Strategic Projects employs a unique business model that combines partnering top tier independent consultants with industry experts to deliver client engagements. The division is growing rapidly, so this is an exciting time to be a part of it and grow in the role and responsibilities with the growth of our team.
In this role you will exposed to a fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial business, while being part of an established organization in GLG and receiving guidance from senior leadership on your professional path. Associate will work closely with GLG Strategic Projects leadership on creating and executing the vision for prioritized business capabilities across: product marketing, council member acquisition, and day to day operations.
This role is critical for the success of our business unit as the associate will be focused on defining our target customer base, executing marketing campaigns, and managing product definition and positioning. In addition, the role will allow you to stretch into working with our product teams on day to day operations and expanding our network of independent consultants through acquisition campaigns.
The successful candidate will be personable, responsible, result-oriented, insights-driven, and passionate about what we do. You are primarily able to execute the plan for the business, but also able to wrap head around rapidly evolving business and provide input to senior leadership on its direction.
This position will report to AVP, Strategic Projects who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development, while also allowing autonomy to drive projects forward.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Product Management: Work with senior leadership to define new product parameters and KPIs
- Product Marketing: Evaluate client leads and execute campaigns to attract target customers. Formulate messaging, cadence and response strategy
- Council management: Develop communication plan (CRM) with our independent consultants to drive loyalty, satisfaction and insights. Run recruiting and marketing campaigns, help build a community for our members
- Operations: Work closely with our internal team to understand client and product pain-points. Scale and professionalize our platform service
- Insights and analytics: Deep-dive into client and product marketing insights, conduct market research
- Preferred qualifications: 3+ years of product marketing, operations, market research, or consumer behavior. Experience with service and platform products is preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity, team player and creative problem-solver
- Personable, energetic and motivated to grow the business from ground up
- Deep intellectual curiosity, integrity combined with practical sense to cut to core issues
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid computer skills and analytics, i.e., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Meet Some of GLG's Employees
Senior Vice President, Corporate Markets
Aly manages a team of GLG leaders, providing them with important tools for success and overseeing their career development.
Back to top