Associate – Client Solutions
Our Client Solutions Associates are front-line client service professionals and the engine of GLG. They work closely with our clients -- professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consulting firms, and nonprofits -- on the critical decisions they make every day. These custom learning solutions include phone consultations and one-on-one meetings, as well as surveys, reports, and site tours with leading experts and C-suite executives.
Client Solutions Associates work by connecting our clients to the insight they need from leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other experts with years of on-the-ground experience. Client Solutions Associates themselves also develop into subject matter experts across industries and topics via their client service role.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Expanding GLG Councils and learning to effectively and clearly explain GLG’s value proposition and business model to leading industry thought leaders;
- Engaging Council Members on a daily basis to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests;
- Supporting senior team members on all aspects of client engagements; and
- Learning our compliance policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements.
- Executing custom projects across client firms – including consultations, surveys, and special projects;
- Continuing to expand GLG Councils;
As a GLG Client Solutions Associate, you are coached through a number of personal development steps designed to support you to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment;
- Articulate GLG’s value proposition to engage the world’s top professionals;
- Communicate with clients to assess and scope their research needs;
- Develop strong actionable business skills – including time management, prioritization, communication, negotiation, problem solving, and project management;
- Understand and utilize a broad range of research products to creatively support clients;
- Grow relationships with thought leaders and clients to provide exceptional service.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
- Native level / bilingual fluency in Mandarin and English
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in internet/market research, recruitment, executive search, outreach, business development, networking or consulting background
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
- Attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Back to top