Workday Reporting Analyst
- Experience of Workday report writing.
- Advanced excel skills, comfortable working with large volumes of data.
- Ability to function as a team player within a matrix organisation, managing own priorities and communicating conflicting demands in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deliveries in parallel and manage a broad range of projects and tasks.
- Experience of working with confidential data and the ability to demonstrate a basic understanding of data privacy principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree with good mathematical exposure preferred or equivalent experience to demonstrate numerical capability.
With over 100,000 employees in over 130 countries on Workday, the Global HR Reporting team at GlaxoSmithKline plays a critical role in providing high quality HR management information to both HR and global managers within GSK. As part of Global HR Operations, the team delivers a full reporting service which ranges from ad hoc reporting requests through to participation in strategic HR projects, where data is key to driving efficiencies and supporting effective decision-making.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workday Reporting Analyst to join the Global HR Reporting team on a 12-month FTC combining technical ability with strong organisation and communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with editing and building new reports in Workday to meet business requirements.
- Support in the delivery of continuous improvement projects by working with the SMEs within the reporting team to gathering requirements, deliver the technical build and manage project documentation.
- Conduct data analysis in excel to support the SMEs in relation to project work.
- Support report maintenance administration including clean-up activities, regular audit of report usage and implementing technical changes to reports as a result of changes elsewhere in the system (e.g. addition of new security role).
- Manage test scenarios and report testing for both new reports and technical changes due to Workday releases.
- Assist with incident management including ticket resolution and group mailbox management.
- Maintain support documentation as required.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 25th August 2017
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top