• Control receiving activity of materials in the area of responsibility and ensure that all are matching with the PO and packing list.
• Store items according to its location and approval from QA.
• Issuance of materials to production according to work orders (MO & PO) & material requisition (MR).
• Maintain the records "entries" of stock as per the current transaction.
• Report any incoming or outgoing materials and finished goods discrepancies from any process made.
• Use of forklift and trolley to transport materials.
• Issuance of GRN and the relevant records and deliver it to the owner department.
• Accurate entries of stock are a must where all plans will be processed against.
• On time delivery of material to production.
• Transportation of materials to its exact location.
• On time issuance and delivery of GRNs.
• Accountable for individually identified risks and escalate to the line manager, where applicable develop risk mitigation plan and monitor the implementation plan.
• Transportation is requiring a physical movements all the times including manual handling and handling of hazardous materials.
• 2-5 Years experience
• Knowledge about GMP.
• Training on manual handling and forklift driving.
• Very good in Computer skills.
• Knowledge on material safety data sheet MSDS.
• Good level in English languages
Additional related qualification/ Experience is a plus
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top