Warehouse Person - Night shift (Monday- Friday)
This position is for the Night shift (Monday- Friday) to cover warehouse material handler duties.
• Comply with all operational safety, process safety, environmental permits, Quality policies, procedures and training requirements.
• Unload inbound freight; verify packing slip, log material, and stage material in warehouse.
• Data entry of finished goods produced, packaging components or raw materials received, and location transfers in PRISM system. Print and apply pallet tickets on materials received.
• Perform material inventory and material reconciliation.
• Physical movement of packaging components and raw materials in warehouse locations using various lift equipment, and prepare documentation of location movements.
• Responsible for outbound shipment of finished goods. Inspect trailer, analyze load weight, pull and load finished goods, complete shipping documents, and seal trailer. Also load trailers with inventory and non-inventory materials for destruction.
• Operate the palletizing robot, including performing troubleshooting on common robot errors. Properly escalate more serious robot errors. Perform safety checks and other routine PMs.
• Load and operate freight elevators to transfer materials from Warehouse to Packaging & Manufacturing Departments.
• Pull and destroy rejected and obsolete material per the Material Destruction Request.
• Maintain warehouse cleanliness.
• Comply with all local and corporate policies and procedures.
1 year of Warehousing Experience
Basic math skills and reading comprehension
Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
Fork Truck or Powered Industrial truck experience
Working with Automated Equipment
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top