Job Description Summary
• Ensure that the warehouse operates to GMP standards.
• Coordinate with the supply management to optimize the use of the stock by using FIFO as the standard wow as shown in the MRP system.
• Ensure that global logistics, QMS & EHS standards are implemented using the concept in place and in use.
• Update warehouse SOPs.
• Communicate regularly the finished goods ready for dispatch to commercial as well as the distributors' warehouses.
• Promote safe working environment at the warehouse facility.
• Attend the following meetings: daily planning" coffee meeting", production planning, quality council & EHS meetings.
• Manage and develop warehouse staff to meet the business objectives.
• Stock accuracy and FIFO standards are applied to avoid expiry of products.
• Report all the expired finished goods and materials at the warehouse to finance, logistics & SD.
• Ensure the stock is secured and access is in good controls.
• Accountable for individually identified risks and escalate to the line manager, where applicable develop risk mitigation plan and monitor the implementation plan.
• Transactions carried out are critical to ensure accuracy all the times of stock entries and matching with physical stock.
• Exposure to material is a probability during transportation from area to another so, good control should be in place.
Bachelor Degree in Warehousing or Logistics
Experience and back ground on inventory control.
Good background in GMP as well as production process and planning.
Experience in material handling procedure and chemical exposure.
Excellent level of English Language
Excellent level in computer skills
5-10 Years experience
Good knowledge of EHS
Additional related qualification will be a plus
Similar experience in Saudi Arabia
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top