ViiV – Brand Manager
- Master degree
- A prior experience in marketing would be considered as a plus.
- Team player
- Project Management
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical environment
- Marketing and product knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- IT knowledge (MS Office, specific ViiV software)
- Trilingual (ENG, FR, Dutch)
- As part of the ViiV HC commercial team, reporting to the Brand Manager, supporting and contributing to the local development and implementation of the business strategy and tactics to meet the country target sales objectives and the best possible market performance.
- Support in end to end execution of the business plan
- Working with the cross functional teams & agency network, execute marketing plans brilliantly
- Implement the strategy in alignment with the ViiV HC Ethical Code and the Code of Promotion
- Drive performance by a competitive multi-channel campaign
- Stay informed that materials are well accepted by Health Care Providers, ensure regular feedback
- Support in launching the
- Presenting of the new developed materials and the new promotional messages to the sales force during the staff meetings
- Support in development of the business plans
- Maintain a high expertise on the ViiV products as well as the competition in terms of knowledge of the latest clinical data
- Work in partnership with stakeholders to innovate, communicate, raise awareness and help deliver solutions that meet the needs of people living with HIV
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
ViiV Healthcare is a global specialist HIV company dedicated to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV.
We are an independent pharmaceutical company established in 2009 by combining the power and expertise in the management of HIV from both GSK and Pfizer. Following a long-term collaboration on the joint development of several novel integrase inhibitors we were joined by Shionogi in 2012.
Our current portfolio of eleven HIV treatments has provided us with the financial stability to take a sustainable, long-term view when investing in our pipeline of new medicines. Our scientists are 100% dedicated to finding new ways to limit the impact of HIV on the 36 million people living with the virus and understanding how best to prevent and treat the disease.
Our dedicated staff of almost 900 people are located in 16 countries and three regional hubs and we extend this geographical reach still further via our relationship with GSK. We are equipped to move quickly in response to the needs of the HIV community and have launched industry-leading access initiatives to help deliver on WHO/UNAIDS goals to reach all those who need treatment.
In addition, we actively support community initiatives in HIV, including the Positive Action programme, by partnering with like-minded organisations that share our ethos.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top