We are looking for a Validation Manager to our Gödöllő office!
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
• Manage and ensure the validated status of the equipment's of Gödöllő site during their entire lifecycle and coordinate the process validation strategies, activities in support of product manufacturing. Ensure the validation activities alignment to current validation guidelines and regulatory expectations.
• Plan, coordinate and supervise the validation activities on the site.
• Drive and control the validation team in the MSAT organization.
• Manage the validation type documents.
• Cooperate with other departments and global organizations.
• Participate actively in internal and external audits, inspection.
• Supervise and approve the deviations related to validation activities
• Prepare the relevant Annual Quality Review sections. Evaluate the change requests from validation aspects. Maintain and follow up the Periodic Validation Review.
• The Validation manager is accountable for providing strong understanding on the manufacturing process. Responsible to improve the process robustness and to maintain the knowledge management.
• Clear and effective communication to internal staff and external stakeholders.
• Develop and implement mid and long-term validation strategy to drive continuous improvement and ensure reliable supply and compliance.
• University degree (Engineering).
• Fluent written and spoken English, Hungarian.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Good team-worker, who can still work on his own if needed.
• Excellent problem solving and decision - making ability.
• Performance orientation.
• Ability to set up priorities / time management.
• Knowledge and skills in validation aspects of vaccines/biological production preferred.
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals is part of GlaxoSmithKline, one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, and is one of the leading vaccine producers. Our teams of researchers are actively working on future vaccines against malaria, HIV, TB, Strep. pneumonia, rotavirus and many other diseases of global importance. The Hungarian plant in Gödöllő manufactures Diphtheria and Tetanus antigens with the contribution of more than 250 colleagues. These antigens are produced for use in combined vaccines worldwide.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary,
• Clean and modern working environment,
• Diverse exciting tasks, challenges in a positive and inspiring atmosphere,
• Great personal development opportunities.
• Travel support (company bus).
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button or send your Curriculum Vitae to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address with the position name in the subject.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top