Utilities and Infrastructure Lead
As a successful Utilities and Infrastructure Lead, you have high analytical understanding of engineering and facility processes and challenges. You are passionate about your profession and have the desire to develop technical and further competencies.
Furthermore, you display the following qualifications and competencies:
- An engineering degree and at minimum 5 years of professional experience in either a similar role handling utilities and infrastructure on a manufacturing site; experience in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics or food industries is ideal
- People management experience is a must
- Strong awareness of safety and quality for all projects
- Strong stakeholder management abilities, always being professional, business and goal oriented and eager to take decisions
- Highly motivated team person with excellent solution orientation and social skills, service orientation and dedication
- Great abilities in building strong and trustful relationships with your colleagues and act as guidance and coordinator
- Enjoying fast moving and international environments, communicating fluently in the main languages French and English
As our Utilities and Infrastructure Lead at our GSK Nyon site, you are part of the Engineering and Facilities Management department. You will manage maintenance activities for infrastructure and utilities within the site to comply with required GSK QMS and business needs for our operation.
You will also be accountable for the best delivery of the utilities needed by the site (electricity, superheated water, purified water, compressed air, HVAC…) ensuring the best internal/external maintenance (predictive, preventive, curative) in order to perform in the respect of the budget.
As part of your role, you will also be in charge of the soft facility management (cleaning, gathering, mailroom, mobility…) for the site.
Your responsibilities include in detail:
- Ensure via the Maintenance team and utilities experts that the production/distribution utilities installations are maintained to perform the designated work following applicable QM requirements and validation standards and remain on a good operation condition status.
- Define and improve the support needed for soft activities as cleaning, gathering, mailroom and mobility
- In front line for audit or inspection performed by local authorities or GSK group.
- Track, troubleshoot and resolve systems related issues and takes preventive/corrective actions
- Participate to the installations' reliability by leading improvements on them and by following the new Capex projects
- Determine, control and respect the annual maintenance budget to meet business needs.
- Lead a team of Experts, Engineers and technicians by developing their competences with appropriate activities and provide training program in their area
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top