Urology Hospital Medical Representative - NSW/ACT
GlaxoSmithKline, producer of household-name brands such as Panadol, Voltaren, Macleans, Sensodyne and Otrivin, is one of the world's leading Healthcare companies and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice!
GSK Consumer Healthcare has brought together the legacy businesses and product portfolios of two great companies – GSK Consumer Healthcare and Novartis Consumer Healthcare – to form the world's largest manufacturer of OTC products, with our products reaching over 1 billion consumers. We're passionate about building the world's best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company with a focus on quality, backed by science.
We are currently recruiting for a Hospital Representative to Join the Urology Team to work across NSW and ACT. We are looking for someone who can continue to promote our product and services through strong execution of territory plans.
We are looking for someone who has held a similar role is self-driven and has the ability to work independently. Your ability to establish relationships along with a strong business acumen will be pivotal in your success in the role.
- Delivery of agreed business objectives within a defined territory and aligned to organizational objectives
- Manage a discreet customer base of specialists to assist in delivery of business objectives
- Demonstrate expertise in managing customer accounts through understanding, building and leveraging strategic customer networks
- Be an expert in Patient Focused Selling to promote benefits of GSK medicines to relevant medical specialists
- Utilise multi-channel approach to engage customers and create tailored customer experience
- Support specialist understanding and usage of GSK medicines through use of scientific information• Utilise all available POS material to drive sales and maximise in-store presence, erect displays as & when required
- Work closely with marketing and medical departments to support strategic delivery via materials, messaging and feedback
- Work across boundaries with key internal stakeholders to provide input and tailor customer experience for specialist customers
In return, we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. To become part of our team please apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top