Transversal EHS SOP Writer
- Master degree or min 5 years of experience
- Experience of writing EHS SOP
- Experience in EHS environment
- Experience of creation of training support
- Knowledge of EHS processes
- Knowledge of QA rules for the documentary system
- Excellent command of the French language, at least basic level in English
- Supporting of EHS SOP management system
- Responsible of SOP writing and updating – support of doc-owners
- Supporting of gap analysis
- Reporting and KPI for SOP management system
Support of EHS SOP management system
- Provides the annual plan of review/creation of SOP
- Prepares pre-phase zero and phase zero. Evaluates impact and resources.
- Supports the training planning
- Supports the doc-Admin and SPOC roles for EHS documentary system
Responsible of SOP review/updating. Support of doc-owners for SOP writing
- Supports doc-owners for SOP writing, guides them for the doc structure. Initiate the alignment strategy and consistency with other existing SOP
- Perform weekly progress analysis with doc-owners
- Organizes and leads workshops with user representatives
- Collects data from SME and write SOP following GSK QA rules
- Writes training packs, WiKi and annexes associated to SOP
Participates to the gap analysis
- Performs gap analysis EHS SOP//GSK standard
- Participates to gap-analysis EHS SOP//Belgian regulation and collaborates with Legal register responsible
Perform reporting and KPI
- Performs KPI and progress state, ensures the follow-up and escalate critical issues
- Performs step report
- Updates the EHS SOP mapping
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top