• Ensuring learning and development activities to support business needs,
• Manage training programs to build the capabilities of staff.
• Lead local training coordinator team,
• Gather training needs and compile yearly Site Training Plan in alignment with the business needs and strategy,
• Responsible for the operation and development of Onboarding Program for newcomers,
• Ensure that the training system elements are met with the GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) and authority's requirements,
• Act as Training expert on GMP/EHS audits, present training system and support the audit with training docs,
• Perform internal audits on training system,
• Measure the effectiveness of the training system provide communication and support for departments,
• Manage the yearly training budget,
• Act as a Training coordinator in MyLearning system,
• Be the training contact person of Gödöllő in global meetings.
• University or college degree: human resource or economy are preferred,
• At least 3 years of training management experience in or multinational environment,
• Good command of English,
• Fluent level in Hungarian,
• Computer skills: MyLearning, MS Office, Outlook,
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills,
• Strong influence and negotiation skills,
• Strong continuous improvement mindset.
See: "Basic Qualifications".
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals is part of GlaxoSmithKline, one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, and is one of the leading vaccine producers. Our teams of researchers are actively working on future vaccines against malaria, HIV, TB, Strep. pneumonia, rotavirus and many other diseases of global importance. The Hungarian plant in Gödöllő manufactures Diphtheria and Tetanus antigens with the contribution of more than 250 colleagues. These antigens are produced for use in combined vaccines worldwide.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary (cafeteria, bonus, health insurance),
• Clean and modern working environment,
• Diverse exciting tasks, challenges in a positive and inspiring atmosphere,
• Great personal development opportunities,
• Travel support (company bus).
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button or send your Curriculum Vitae to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address with the position name in the subject.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top