Trade Marketing Manager
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Consumer Healthcare
At Consumer Healthcare, we bring products to millions of people across three categories – Oral Health, Wellness, Nutrition and Skin Health. Many of our brands such as Panadol, Scott's, Sensodyne and Horlicks are familiar around the world. Our brands have been carefully made available to build consumers' trust and loyalty, through maintaining the highest standards in safety and efficacy, whilst bringing new innovations to the market place.
We are currently recruiting for a Trade Marketing Manager to join our Consumer Healthcare Division based in Ulu Klang.
This role will help deliver category sales and market share objectives via developing strong channel and shopper plans that will help influence the shopper along the 'path to purchase'. .
- Lead the development and implementation of channel plans, as per agreed channel strategy
- Champion Shopper and Channel agendas in Category Meetings
- Lead the development and implementation of channel specific shopper activation plans
- Lead development of appropriate POP materials/structures, and ensure the roll out and usage of these items
- Help in the development of the demand forecast via providing input from the sales and channel perspective
- Promotion evaluation of promotion plans for the channel, to ensure appropriate ROI
- Support field sales teams with data analysis of national channel trends
- Collect from field sales and report back into the company any in-store competitor activities
- Lead the development of customized promotions by customers/channels.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years experience in Trade Marketing/ Sales working in FMCGs environment
- Strong understanding of channel and customer operations. Sales experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to analyse data, and provide recommendations
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good process and project management skills
Please apply online
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top