Trade Marketing Head - Consumer Healthcare
We are looking for a ''Trade Marketing Head'' for our Turkey Consumer Healthcare Business reporting to CH General Manager with the responsibilities below;
- Responsible for developing long-term trade marketing actions and strategies collaborating with other functions by continuously analysing competitive and customer position
- Leading trade marketing category teams to design and develop commercial strategies for Wellness and Oral Care Categories across all channels
- Developing NRM (Net revenue management) strategy for the company
- Drive excellence in store (5P) execution across key customers and channels for all categories
- Establish strategies to win in store by leveraging and maximizing ROI on BTL&promo investmens and merchandising team
- Act as center of business intelligence providing required data analysis to all functions for data driven decision making process
- Builds expert knowledge in key categories to build long-term partnerships with customers in order to drive margins and sales
In return, we can offer you a rewarding culture that values you, focuses on your career progression, and makes you an integral part of our success. To become part of our team please apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience demonstrating mental and learning agility
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Trade/Shopper marketing and/or Sales preferably with multi channel experience
- Commercial knowledge and strong demonstration of performance delivery, resilience, driven to achieve and take initiatives
- Experience of delivering results through others, and collaborative working with proven ability to influence
- Strong leadership, people development and management capabilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and good command of English
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top